Senior M&A Broker
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (847) 533-7115
John is based in the Chicago area and sells businesses in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and throughout the Midwest and beyond. John had a successful career as a business broker prior to coming to Synergy and sold multi-million dollar companies in manufacturing, printing, engineering, construction, and more. In addition, he has owned multiple companies having successfully grown a printing and marketing business and a real estate brokerage. John has also worked with transportation businesses and in the finance industry where his efforts generated more than $20 Million in annual revenue. He excels at clear communication and negotiation, setting expectations, understanding buyer and seller perspectives, and negotiating top-dollar and the best terms for his sellers. His educational background includes a Bachelor's in Business and an MBA from Keller Graduate School.
John Meyers's Listings
TRUCKING Company FOR SALE – Includes $1.5Million in Trucks
Cook County, Illinois
Annual Revenue: $2,672,000
Net Cash Flow: $1,000,000
Well-managed Midwest transportation business that transports products for a variety of industries. — Fleet includes 10 newer trucks, 12 trailers, and 10 experienced drivers. Trucks and trailers are valued at approximately $1.5mil and will be paid off in full at...
Exclusive Worldwide Distributor of Electric Vehicle Motors
Cook County, Illinois
Annual Revenue: $2,820,000
Net Cash Flow: $665,000
Based in Illinois for over 15 years, this company distributes electric motors for conversions in cars, boats, racing vehicles, off-road vehicles, industrial equipment, etc. They have 89+ authorized dealers who can only purchase these electric motors, systems, and collaterals from...
Construction Company with Lumber Yard
Will County, Illinois
Annual Revenue: $8,200,000
Net Cash Flow: $1,200,000
In business for over 60 years with a very healthy cash flow, this construction company has its own lumber yard and a strong following. – Their impressive growth is expected to continue in 2023 and beyond. Substantial lumber and inventory...
Medical Practice Specializing in Drug and Opioid Rehabilitation
Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Annual Revenue: $879,230
Net Cash Flow: $654,000
Well-established medical practice specializing in drug/opioid recovery (80% of revenue). – The other 20% of revenue is from their pediatric services (the practice’s former focus). For their drug rehab patients, they provide an evidenced-based treatment with Suboxone along with medical...
Opioid Rehab Practice with Dedicated Physicians and Low Attrition
Hamilton County, Ohio
Annual Revenue: $1,150,000
Net Cash Flow: $501,000
Well-established private drug/opioid rehab practice which provides evidenced-based treatment, combining psychiatry with Suboxone medical support, to stabilize prescription drug/opiate addiction and facilitate recovery. This turnkey practice has an excellent reputation as one of the Midwest’s most qualified practitioners of opioid-related...
Established Midwest Trucking Company – Has Accepted Offer
Annual Revenue: $5,960,000
Net Cash Flow: $1,100,000
This business has an accepted offer. Please view our other Transportation Companies for sale. Very well-managed Midwest transportation business that hauls products in a variety of industries for their loyal client base. — Fleet includes 12 newer trucks with drivers...
Commercial And Residential Window Cleaning Service Company for sale – Has Accepted Offer
Arlington County, Virginia
Annual Revenue: $1,079,660
Net Cash Flow: $232,375
This business has an accepted offer. Please view our other service businesses for sale. Well-established window washing service with long-term repeat clients and an exceptional reputation. This business sale includes 12 devoted employees, 10 trucks, 2 trailers, multiple pressure washers...
Garage Door Install/Repair Business for sale – Sold
Annual Revenue: $2,115,000
Net Cash Flow: $482,000
This business has been sold. Please view our other Construction Companies for sale. If you are interested in selling your garage door installation or repair business, please contact us. We have buyers interested in purchasing additional garage door companies. In...