Annual Revenue: $700,000
Net Cash Flow: $315,000
Location: NYC, NY
This NY-based company has been providing luxury, executive transportation services to corporate clients for over 25 years. The Company primarily specializes in handling the logistical and transportation needs of financial institutions and corporations conducting a roadshow — an event where management of a company and its underwriters give presentations to prospective investors.
The Company enjoys an extremely low overhead structure as it does not own any of the vehicles, does not need to lease garage space and all drivers that work for the business serve as independent contractors. This allows the Company to operate very profitably in all market conditions and with virtually no downside risk as it utilizes resources only when needed. Furthermore, the Company can be run from any location and even a home office.
• Well-established business with a strong reputation, long-term customers and recurring revenues
• The company enjoys a strong position in its market and a business that is scalable
• Relatively small size makes the business nimble and provides a competitive advantage vs. peers
• Low fixed costs and minimal marketing due to repeat business produces superior margins
• Serves high-end clients who are not very price conscious
• Experienced, professional and loyal drivers; no shortage of highly-qualified drivers if needed
• Ideally-located to serve some of the largest financial institutions / corporate clients in the world
The seller is willing to stay on to help run the business long-term or for a transitionary period, depending on what the buyer desires.
Growth and Expansion Opportunities
The current owner is fully utilized and focused on servicing existing customers. The company can further scale, take on additional work and develop new clients by hiring additional staff. Developing a website and conducting advertising and marketing campaigns would also be expected to help increase revenues significantly. Furthermore, the Company can expand geographically, diversify its customer base beyond financial institutions.