Annual Revenue: $6,309,763
Net Cash Flow: $1,664,846
Location: NY Area, NY
Based in New York City, the Company is an HVAC contractor and mechanical firm that has for decades successfully designed and coordinated the installation and programming of HVAC systems in an efficient and expedient manner and within budget for its commercial and institutional clients. The Company’s success and growth have been attributed to its excellent reputation, quality work, and integrity. Through its Value Engineering services, it has successfully re-engineered many projects, resulting in substantial construction and maintenance cost and time savings, without a reduction in quality.
The Company’s projects are very high-end and complex with revenue per project typically ranging between $1 million – $4 million, with many requiring over a year to complete. Clients include high-profile retail stores, condominium buildings, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, schools, and public works projects. The company has worked with prestigious general contractors, construction management firms and developers.
• Well-established business with a strong reputation in its Value Engineering niche
• Premium-price, high margin business attributed to value-added, engineered service offering
• Very low overhead, resulting in outstanding profit margins
• Strong relationships with top developers and general contractors ensure repeat business
• Long-term, loyal employees who are well-trained and knowledgeable
• Recommended vendor status by top HVAC manufacturers a strong generator of leads
The business qualifies for SBA Bank financing with 10% to 25% down payment. One of the owners is receptive to continuing his involvement with the business post-acquisition while the other is willing to consult a new buyer. Both owners will assist a buyer to facilitate a smooth transition.
Growth and Expansion
The company is experiencing robust demand for high-end, complex HVAC services. It is expected that hiring an additional estimator and marketing person would provide a substantial increase in business.