Values & Principles
- Build trust with the people that we work with by being open and honest and work with people that also operate this way.
- Work in a spirit of collaboration to achieve mutual goals.
- We are selective in working with potential buyers, sellers, and Brokers so that we can have a good relationship based on mutual respect and trust. This selectivity allows us to achieve better results for our clients.
- Focus on selling businesses in industries where we have knowledge, experience, and potential buyers: technology, manufacturing, distribution, construction, healthcare, services, education, contractors, and transportation.
- Strive for excellence in our work. When we fall short we work to make it right and learn from our mistakes.
- Have an attitude of continual improvement as we learn and grow from our experiences.
- Enjoy our work in a spirit of service to those we work with.
- Buying or Selling a Business can be stressful. We strive to minimize this through education, expertise, good relationships, and collaboration.
- Work hard and enjoy what we do while respecting the importance of time off with family and friends.
- Leverage the knowledge and experience from our successes to benefit others.
Since we don’t charge an upfront fee we are selective in taking on assignments where we believe we are able to meet the goals of our potential clients. We focus on selling businesses that have annual net incomes (including owner’s salary and benefits) of $200,000 to $5 Million+. You can view our corporate video at Synergy Business Brokers on Youtube.