Annual Revenue: $530,000
Net Cash Flow: $302,683
Industry: Health Care
This company is a private practice in Georgia. The office provides psychological testing and therapy for a
broad range of ages – young children through senior adults. The office has a reputation for providing psychological evaluations that are thorough and unique, addressing all aspects of development.
This Practice Specializes in:
- Addressing the needs of college students with Autism and ADHD
- Providing resources and parent support
- Helping parents to understand their child’s diagnosis in a positive and supportive manner Working with college disability offices to gain accommodations as needed
- Working with physicians on the use of psychopharmacological interventions
- Working with gastric and spinal cord stimulator patients for both psychotherapy and assessments pre- and post-surgery
- Providing assessments for ministerial candidates are also important and provided.
Reason For Sale:
The owner is looking to retire.
Training & Support:
Three full-time employees will continue to stay, including a billing/insurance expert, an administrative assistant/front office manager, and a psychometrician.