Annual Revenue: $2,532,465
Net Cash Flow: $594,768
Location: Dallas, TX
Priced to sell fast, this Dallas, Texas-based Company is a full-service environmental consulting firm that provides its services nationwide, primarily to companies in the wireless telecommunications industry. Clients also include other large Fortune 500 companies, municipalities and government entities. The Company’s flat organizational structure and relatively small size enable it to be more nimble and responsive than many of its peers in addressing the needs of its clients. It is estimated that approximately 90% of the projects that the Company receives is recurring from its longstanding clients, a testament to the exceptional quality of service provided.
The Company has won numerous awards and has been recognized for its service quality, business growth, and for being one of the best places to work.
• Well-established business with long-term customers and recurring revenue streams
• Focused on high-growth and diverse industries driven by strong demand
• Technically-proficient and highly loyal (10+ yrs.) staff
• Relatively small size makes the business nimble and provides a competitive advantage vs. peers
• Low fixed costs produce superior operating margins
• Minimal marketing costs due to significant repeat and referral business
Although the business can run effectively without the owner, the seller is receptive to being involved with the business for a period of time post-acquisition in order to facilitate a smooth transition.
Growth and Expansion Opportunities: Tremendous opportunities exist to grow business without the need for significant investment by providing additional identified complementary services to existing customers, expanding geographically, seeking partnerships with other engineering and environmental firms and by providing service to businesses in other industries.
Competition: Very Specialized with High Barriers to Entry
Reason for Selling: Retirement