Annual Revenue: $3,517,156
Net Cash Flow: $1,007,046
Location: Hampden County, Massachusetts
For over 20 years this business has earned its stellar reputation providing full-service landscaping & snow removal services throughout the pioneer valley. Their four revenue streams are Landscape Design and Construction, Landscape maintenance, Landscape Fertilization, and Snow Removal. With a customer mix of 70% commercial/30% residential, they are diversified and well-positioned for future growth. Many accounts are customers for both landscaping and snow removal services. Revenue has been very stable for many years.
• Multi-year Service contracts provide predictable revenue streams.
• Large commercial accounts produce contracts worth over $1M.
• Long term customers include area colleges, restaurant chains, medical facilities, and nursing homes.
• Recurring revenue model via contract renewals.
• Stellar online reviews are a testament to the quality of their work.
• Vehicle fleet and service equipment routinely updated.
Facilities: Built in 2010, the 9,000 sq ft building has plenty of warehouse space to house equipment and inventory, and office space for staff. The property can be purchased for an additional $1.2Million and includes a residential rental property that produces income.
Competition: This is one of the more substantial landscaping and snow removal businesses in the pioneer valley. They have very deep relationships with large customers and are well-positioned for the future.
Growth & Expansion: Since revenue has been very stable, growth could come from expanding its service area and adding a marketing campaign to gain more market share in their area.
Support & Training: The seller is committed to the long term success of the business and will provide a transition to ensure the business’s success.
Reason for Selling: Retirement planning