Annual Revenue: $3,504,985
Net Cash Flow: $741,761
Location: Dutchess County, New York
Pre- COVID — Post-COVID money maker.
This profitable, thriving, family-owned and operated company has been in business for over 40 years in New York’s Hudson Valley region.
The current post-COVID real estate boom in the Hudson Valley Region has resulted in increased demand for Company home design services for new and existing homeowners.
Company has successfully differentiated itself by extending the highest quality distinctive products and customer service to its large and growing customer base. Cabinetry and design company provides kitchen & bathroom cabinetry and woodworking products and services. Extensive line of top-quality cabinetry brands available for installation, as well as custom cabinetry manufactured in-house. The company also offers quality home construction, remodeling, and renovation. The Company takes pride in its specialized 6,000 sq ft showroom – one of the largest and most extensive in the region – with room vignettes displaying inspirational ideas, along with specialty luxury appliances, windows & doors, unique tile & stone, countertops, hardware and more.
• Design center with expert interior designers on staff, offering customers room design ideas in keeping with either the newest trends or traditional motifs.
• The Company enjoys an ever-growing customer base with projects ranging from simple renovations to the design and construction of large custom homes.
• Custom woodworking shop on site.
• Company holds ongoing special customer and industry events such as:
– master chefs preparing meals in the high-end display kitchen, demonstrating a unique range of luxury appliances
– lunch and learn continuing education classes for industry professionals
– book signings and wine tastings
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
Facilities: Can be purchased in a separate deal for an additional $2,100,000. Or the owner will offer a favorable lease. Includes Showroom, Loading dock, Warehouse, Paint Booth, Tool Storage.
Growth: The current post-COVID regional real estate boom has resulted in increased demand for Company home design services for new and existing homeowners.
Support & Training: Yes.
Reason for Selling: Retirement
FFE: $550,000 (Included in Price)
Absentee Owner?: Yes
Square Footage: 6000
Can be purchased in a separate deal for an additional $2,100,000. Or owner will offer favorable lease. Includes: Showroom, Loading dock, Warehouse, Paint Booth, Tool Storage.