Geotechnical Engineering Firm – Sold
Annual Revenue: $2,776,587
Net Cash Flow: $951,709
Location: Western US
The company has been sold. Please view our other engineering businesses for sale. If you are interested in selling your engineering business or materials testing and inspection business please contact us.
This geotechnical engineering firm provides multiple services for clients throughout the development process including the initial investigation, taking field soil samples, laboratory testing, seismic analysis, engineering analysis, designs for foundations, streets sections, and other structural components. They provide geotechnical, environmental, special inspection, and materials testing services to residential, commercial and public clients throughout Nevada.
Business Highlights Include
• 3 NV PE (Professional Engineer)licenses and 2 NV CEM (Certified Environmental Manager) certificates held by employees of the firm
• In-house laboratory, accredited by AASHTO
• Long term projects include the development of 50 subdivisions, 2 active retirement communities, extensive work with elementary and middle schools, auto dealers and churches.
• Long term continuous customers with them since the business opened
• Exceptional service results in 98% A/R collections
• Principal PE willing to stay on for 5+ years after the sale, negotiable
Competition: Known for their exceptional customer service, they continue to earn their client’s loyalty with each project. Their excellent service delivery is evident as they continue to serve clients that have worked with since their first year in business.
Growth & Expansion: They have been very selective about the projects they choose to work on and there is plenty of opportunity for growth should the buyer want to expand.
Support & Training: The sellers are committed to the continued success of the business and will continue working with the business for an extended time after the sale.Reason for Selling: Retirement planning