Annual Revenue: $757,147
Net Cash Flow: $332,000
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania with potential to serve the entire state, Pennsylvania
This company is in the environmental engineering risk management sector, serving the Pennsylvania school district client base since 1969.
• Well-established business (52 years) with long-term customers/contracts and recurring revenue streams
• Focused on high-growth and diverse industries driven with potential state-wide expansion
• Relatively small size makes the business nimble and provides a competitive advantage vs. peers
• Low fixed costs produce superior operating margins
• Minimal marketing costs due to significant repeat and referral business
Through a professional service contract, they manage all environmental regulatory compliance and risk issues required of each district.
They handle all aspects of their client’s environmental risk including but not limited to:
– Asbestos management
– COVID Guidance, Health, and Safety Plans & Site Personnel Management, COVID Guidance
– Chemical Right to Know SDS Programs, Bloodborne Pathogen Management, Science Department Health and Safety Plans
– Indoor Air Quality
Reason For Sale:
- This company includes long-standing contracts & relationships with 30+ school districts in the Philadelphia four-county region and others in various industries.
- Their reputation as knowledgeable consultants in their space has well established its brand with its clients. They are a trusted source for all services.
- COVID 19 has created a much-needed service for its clients. They have made this a permanent service with its clients. The demand for their COVID-19 consultation and services is now part of all school districts’ top priority services.
- Their new revenue stream opened in mid-2020. Along with its staple of services offered, clients consider this company as a natural go-to for all its regulatory & compliance services for COVID 19.
Although the business can run effectively without the owner, the seller is receptive to being involved with the business for a period of time post-acquisition in order to facilitate a smooth transition.
Very specialized with High Barriers to entry.
Tremendous opportunities exist to grow business without the need for significant investment by providing additional identified complementary services to existing customers, expanding geographically, seeking partnerships with other engineering and environmental firms, and providing service to businesses in other industries.