Annual Revenue: $757,147
Net Cash Flow: $332,000
Location: Philadelphia Area, Pennsylvania
This company is in the environmental engineering risk management and industrial hygiene sector, serving the school district client base since 1969. Through a professional service contract, they manage all environmental regulatory compliance and industrial hygiene risk issues required of each district for 51 years. This company works with the client to develop a simple, cost-effective solution to remedy, maintain status, and design/manage projects around compliance fulfillment.
This company has been a member of PASBO – the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials since the early 1980s. PASBO is the trade organization for all school district employees in PA. This organization is accessible to the 500-member school districts and personnel across the Commonwealth of PA through various articles and seminars.
They handle all aspects of their client’s environmental risk.
This Company services:
– Chemical Hygiene, Right to Know Programs, Bloodborne Pathogen Management
– Chemical Cleanouts and Disposal
– Indoor Air Quality – Forensic Microbiology to determine case problems and industrial
hygiene practices to offer solutions.
– Asbestos management, planning, project management, and air sampling
– COVID Guidance, Health, and Safety Plans & Site Personnel Management
– Underground/Aboveground Storage Tank Technical Guidance
● This company includes long-standing contracts & relationships with 28 school districts in the Philadelphia four-county region and others in various industries. They hold the market share in two of the four counties.
● The demand for their COVID-19 consultation and services is now part of all school districts’ top priority services.
● Their reputation as knowledgeable consultants in their space has well established its brand with its clients. They are a trusted source for all services.
● COVID 19 has created a much-needed service for its clients. They have made this a permanent service with its clients.
● Their new revenue stream opened in mid-2020. Along with its staple of services offered, clients consider this company as a natural go-to for all its regulatory & compliance services for COVID 19.