Annual Revenue: $11,909,219
Net Cash Flow: $3,500,000
Location: Buffalo Area, New York
This company has been sold. Please view our Construction Businesses for sale.
They are a well established non-union electrical contractor that serves the greater Buffalo area and most of western NY providing full-service electrical contracting services to the region’s most prominent builders and residents. Revenue has been stable and predictable for many years as they do repeat work for major contractors and home builders. Their large projects produce seven figures in revenue and often span several years. The company and its employees hold 23 licenses in total. The seller is willing to stay with the company for several years to ensure their continued success.
• Established relationships with large contractors and home builders produce predictable revenue streams
• Stellar online reviews are a testament to the quality of their work
• 23 city and town licenses ensure opportunities for growth throughout western NY state
• Pricing agreements are in place with large home builders
• State of the art technology enhances operations and service delivery
• Vehicle fleet and service equipment routinely updated
Facilities: The building is owned by the seller and would be sold as part of the sale in a separate transaction. The real estate is not included in the listed price.
Competition: This is one of the largest non-union shops in Western NY and their established relationships and quality of service has been the backbone of their growth.
Growth & Expansion: They routinely turn down work and the seller has kept the business at its current level but there is plenty of opportunities to expand their presence.
Support & Training: The seller is willing to stay on for several years after the sale to ensure the continued success of the business.
Reason for Selling: Transition into retirement.