Concrete Sealing, Polishing, and Painting – Sold
Annual Revenue: $16,350,000
Net Cash Flow: $2,600,000
Location: Prince William County, Virginia
This business has been sold. Please contact us to sell your concrete business in Virginia or any other state. If you are interested in purchasing a contracting business please view our construction companies for sale.
The company has been providing cleaning and concrete polishing and sealing services to customers in the northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C., metro areas for over 30 years. They maintain many of its original customers and serve as one of the premier polished concrete experts on the East Coast. The company’s painting and wall covering division has grown since its launch five years ago, headed by well-established and respected industry professionals.
In 2019, they entered the technical data cleaning market, concentrating on growth in this field before COVID presented an additional path for growth with disinfecting. Attention is now turned back to the technical side of data cleaning with a new $650,000 contract. Work in this industry typically carries a gross profit margin of 60% or higher.
They perform jobs in any of the following disciplines: polished concrete, dust proofing concrete, caulking of floors, interior and exterior painting, architectural final clean which now includes technical cleaning of high-powered equipment, including servers. Once a customer is engaged, the Company captures multiple facets. The strength of this is that the general contractor now has a single source provider for a wider range of activities with one established, innovative, and safety-driven company.
They have 35 employees and offer:
- Painting professionals with vast knowledge
- Experts in highly technical wall coverings and paint products
- Certified installers in unique applications
- Cost-effective concrete flooring treatment with low upkeep
- Concrete polishing typically runs at 20% of the expense of maintaining a waxed floor
- Specialized equipment and highly trained personnel
- Custom solutions for interior or exterior projects
- Recognized for consistency and ability to continually offer innovative products
- Top-tier installer of high-performance resinous floor systems for commercial projects in the DC Metro region